You won’t find amenities like the ones at Circle B Bed ‘n Biscuits! We are proud to offer luxury pet boarding to the communities of Katy, TX and the surrounding areas. We know that it takes a great deal of trust to leave your pet in the care of someone else. Our pet care team is made of veterinary healthcare professionals who are trained to put your pet’s health and safety first. We believe that all pets need love, attention, and affection as a basic necessity, so we give them lots of it! Being away from home can be stressful for your pet, and we understand that happiness plays a big part in your pet’s overall health. We believe that all pets need love, attention, and affection as a basic necessity, so we give them lots of it! That’s why, Doggy Daycare is a part of your dogs’ stay, whether they play with canine friends or human ones! Our Feline friends can enjoy enrichment playtimes in the atrium or playtime with human friends. You can rest easy while you’re away knowing that your pets are getting plenty of love and attention. And because we are a veterinarian-owned and operated facility, you can have peace of mind knowing your pet’s care is in the best hands!
Canine Boarding Features:
- Large, spacious indoor suites that can comfortably fit up to 3 dogs (may vary by size)
- A separate A/C vent in EVERY suite
- Elevated Kuranda Beds with Plush bedding for added comfort
- Copper Pendant Lights with no heat LED Edison Bulbs
- Access to fresh water at all times
- Music during the day to stimulate the auditory system, calming music overnight to keep them calm and relaxed
- Several Windows suites available with views looking out over the property
- Daily walks 4-5 times a day walk
- Doggy Daycare is included, whether individual or group play! With access to large play yards, a resort style pool, splash pad, and kiddie pools, your pups will have a blast!
- Add on extra services like Bedtime Treats, Snuggles and Stories, and more!
- Add on PetChatz Video phone to talk to your pet at any time! And yes, they can see and hear you too!
- Have your dog bathed or groomed before you pick them up!
Our Feline Boarding Features:
- Secluded lodging area tucked away from the dogs
- Spacious condos for up to 2 cats per room
- A separate A/c system that does not bring dog smells into the area
- Crystal Chandeliers to promote visual enrichment
- Calming pheromone diffusers and to add comfort and calming
- Extra soft, plush beds for comfortable rest
- Daily enrichment time
- Music during the day to stimulate the auditory system
- Add on services like Snuggles and Stories, or Bedtime Treats!
Add On Amenities:
- Bed Time Treats
- Snuggles & Stories
- Extra Pool Time
- Individual daycare, Group play daycare
- PetChatz Video Calling
- Calming Probiotics
- Full Service Grooming and Bathing
- A la Carte Grooming Services: (Nail trims, daily brush outs, Teeth Brushing, ear cleans, etc)
If your pet has special needs, needs medications, or has medical conditions that require special attention, let us know! Being part of the Circle B Veterinary family means that our pet care team is trained and equipped to handle most medical conditions, along with access to a Veterinarian, just in case!
We encourage you to bring your pet’s own food. We ask that you pre-package meals in a ziploc bag, with enough to cover all meals for the duration of the stay. Our house food is a veterinarian recommended Tummy-Friendly diet, but it is not hypoallergenic. If your pet has a special diet or food allergies, be sure to let our team know and provide extra food.
We provide your pet with comfortable bedding, mattresses, clean food and water bowls, and plenty of playtime. All you need to bring is their leash/collar, pre-packaged meals, and medications if needed! We’ll provide the rest.
Want to see the facility? We’d be happy to show you around! We have designated times for scheduled tours. Call our front desk to schedule a tour, or for more information on our boarding policies.
You can schedule your reservation with ease directly through the pet portal, the Gingr for Pet Parents App, or by giving our hospitality desk a call!